Thursday, June 16, 2011

Preview for the 700 Fans Celebration!

I can’t believe it is almost here!!! I just can’t hard wait!  You have no idea how many times I have checked how many fans there are on my Facebook Fan Page.  There are some really incredible prizes that are up for grabs.  Almost all of my sponsors are family members or friends…not just strangers (which is kind of cool).  I just wanted to give you a sneak peak of what is to come in the near, near future….Here are just a few items that will be up for grabs!

$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
Hand made hamster doll

Professional Photo Editing or 15 Minute Photo Shoot (that's my Avery in the purple!)
EARRINGS & RING OR BRACELET
Monogram Garden Flag
$10 off $20 Purchase
Necklace, bracelet, with matching earrings set and Mens necklace

Here are just some of the prizes up for grabs! There is really something for EVERYONE!  This whole thing will start as soon as I reach 700 fans...then it is ON! Keep referring your friends and family to my page and we can get started even faster :)  Go ahead and FOLLOW my blog and sign up to get updates via email so you won't miss out on one bit of this fat and juicy giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment