Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going on Vacation.....8,357 miles away!

I will be leaving on vacation on Monday July 4th-11th.  Where am I going this time you may ask??  8,357 miles away from home to Hong Kong!

My husband and I are flying to Hong Kong then going on an Asian Cruise through China and Vietnam.  Very exciting and kind of scary at the same time!  I am looking forward to the adventure, but at the same time hate that I'll be away from my 10 month old for that long :(  I'll take lots of pictures and post them when I return!  

Anyone who has pending orders has been contacted.  If you would like to place an order for the t-shirt sale, they will be high on my list of to-dos when I return.  Remeber $10 for any zebra, blue zebra, black, pink or blue t-shirt (size 0-3 months - 5T).  You pick the applique from my album on my fan page and just email me all the info to babycakesbybrooke@hotmail.com.  I send you a paypal invoice and then you pay using either check or credit card online. Simple! Get those orders in before Friday at noon cst to take advantage of this awesome sale.

I am looking to do some simple shorts and/skirts to match the shirts.  I have some may ideas rolling around in my head, just not enough baby naps in the day to finish them :) 

So any suggestions for a 13 hour plane trip? or traveling to Asia? or going on a cruise? (I've never done any of these so any tips are GREATLY appreciated!)

p.s. if any of you are wondering how I am going on this trip, it is not because of the success of Babycakes HAHAHA (I wish)... It is because my husband works for an AWESOME company (who is always hiring btw).  He is able to win 2 trips a year through his work!  If you are looking for a career change, email me and I'll let you know and I'll fill you in!



1 comment:

  1. For the cruise I would go to the doctors office and have them prescribe the patch for sea sickness. It was a life saver!!! The food is absolutely amazing on the cruises. Have fun and take a ton of pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete