Thursday, June 9, 2011

Comment Game!!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!  These will be a little different from the usual.  I have posted 3 different questions.  You may post one comment per question (that means 3 different entries=3 different chances to win!).  Winners will be selected tomorrow morning at 9:00 am cst via random.org and posted here.  I am offering three $5 Babycakes Bucks coupons that can be used towards any FUTURE purchases.
Question #1…I am considering which direction to take my business.  Would you rather keep buying items through me with paypal invoices or start shopping with me through a site like etsy?
Question #2…Would you like to start seeing bows or matching hair accessories made to match every new outfit? This would mean the price would be slightly higher for any outfit, BUT you would be guaranteed a matching accessory.  If so, what are your favorite kinds of hair accessories?
Question #3…What is your favorite new outfit or piece of clothing?
p.s. if you have a weird name as your id (like 5d4654a6s54f), please include your name in each comment so that I will know who to award the $$$ to. Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Q1: It is hard for me to express an opinion on this one :) I like dealing through the back fence LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q2: I am neither here nor there about hair accessories since my little one isn't so little. But if I had to choose one, I would say headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q3: I really like the tank tops. I forget if those can be done in adult sizes. Also, it doesn't add the "Carson" onto my name here. This is Sarah Carson though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q1 - Etsy
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q1 - I'm fine with pay pal I've never shopped through etsy so that would be a new experience - I'd say just make sure your fans know how to find u there if u go that direction and etsy could get u more exposure - but really I'm ok either way

    ReplyDelete
  6. q2 no bows or matching hair pieces ( make it an add on option if u want) - I make my own for my daughter and one won't wear them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Q2 - I would think an option to purchase a matching bow or hair accessory would be nice, but not an automatic inclusion with every outfit.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Q3 - loving the sunsuit right now! Can't wait to photograph Olivia in it!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Q3 - my girls are too big for the ruffle butt sunsuits but I love the ruffles and would love to see those incorporated on something else - super cute !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that worked out well...random.org or picked numbers 3, 4, and 9. So that means all three of you get $5 in Babycakes Bucks...Sorry about all of the confusions with this one. It is still a work in progress, nevertheless thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete