Monday, September 26, 2011

#2 Katie's Awesome Creations!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that Katie decided to donate an item again!!
This girl is well..AWESOME!

The winner can choose their colors
Made of wool
Button Closure
$20 value.

HERE IS HOW TO ENTER:
Mandatory-*comment #1* (must do all three)
1.Become a follower of my blog(over there to the right under 'Follow')
2.Like
BABYCAKES ON FACEBOOK
3.Like Katie's Awesome Creations!!!!!!!!! on Facebook (tell her I sent you!)
*Comment #2* (can only enter this entry of you have done the previous)
Visit Katie's Awesome Creations!!!!!!!!! on facebook and leave a comment below telling me which one of her items is your favorite in the shop!
Bonus Entry(can only enter this entry if you have done the previous two entries)-*comment #3*
1. Subscribe to my blog by signing up with your email address over there to the right! *winners will be notified on this blog so you might as well!, Plus it will be a bonus entry on all the giveaways on here, so just go right ahead and do it! Don't forget to do the email verification once you fill it out by checking your email and clicking the link...otherwise it won't go through!
There you go...up to three ways to enter! Good Luck!
If you are entering Anonymously please include your name and email in EACH comment so I can notify you if you do win!

Giveaway for each item will stay open for until Sunday October 2nd at 9pm cst !  I will have winners posted by 10pm cst Sunday night!  Winner will be announced when it is verified that all entries have been met and posted here on this post.Due to new rules on Facebook winners will not be notified on Facebook at all.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.


10 comments:

  1. Entry #1 I have already done all requirements was already fan/ follower
    Susannah.Macmillan@comcast . Net

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a really cute pair of pink floral ruffle pants that are great
    Susannah.Macmillan @comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already on your email list for blog posts - entry #3
    Susannah.Macmillan@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hats she has for adults, I really don't see that sort of stuff for adults that often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1: I am a follower of your blog and a FB liker of you and Katie's Awesome Creations! safcarson@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2: My favorite items of Katie's would be the wallets and purses :) You can never have enough bags. safcarson@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3: I am already an email subscriber to your blog. safcarson@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1 already done

    Bethany Howard

    ReplyDelete
  9. #2 Such cute stuff... Glad Babycakes recommended me!!!

    Bethany Howard
    bethhow1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. #3 Already subscribed to the blog!!!
    Bethany Howard
    bethhow1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete